Connect with the best in sports marketing
15 November | QT Gold Coast
People are your business. Sport is their passion.
Master the Opportunity.
Sporting decision makers, stakeholders and aspirants will converge for one full day of inspiration, networking and insights at the upcoming Ministry of Sport Annual conference.
We’ll look at everything that has and hasn’t worked in the sports marketing industry in the past year, whilst also showcasing major players, innovators and game changers disrupting the sports industry – including the tools they will be using to gain a competitive advantage over the competition in the next 12 months.
HEAR FROM THE BEST IN THE GAME
BUILD YOUR OWN SCHEDULE FROM
3 CONTENT STREAMS
TECHNOLOGY OF SPORT
How It's Shaping The Business Of Sport Today.
PEOPLE OF SPORT
Uncovering And Understating The Value Of Diversity
VALUE OF SPORT
Sharpening Your Commercial Approach to Sport
Stay ahead of the game
If you work in the business of sport you should attend the Ministry of Sports Annual Conference:
- Brand Managers & Marketing Directors who spend money in sport
- Sponsorship Managers from brands
- Account Managers & Commercial Directors from sports administrators
- National & State Sales Directors
- Innovation & Digital Managers
- HR, Learning & Development
By the end of the conference, you will have the tools and knowledge needed to gain a competitive advantage over the competition in the next 12 months, including:
- Network with the industries best
- Understand what the major sports are looking at in 2019
- Get across digital tools that will help you be faster to market and engage consumers
- Understand how the value of sport is changing and where the sponsorship opportunities are
- Uncovering and understanding the value of diversity.
- Learn how the business of sports and partnerships is adapting, what is keeping the big codes and brands up at night and how industry leaders are grabbing the bull by the horns.
Chair, Digital Advisory Panel for Sport Australia (Formerly the Australian Sports Commission
Sarah Jane Kelly
Associate Professor, Law & Marketing University of QLD , Deputy Chair Brisbane Lions & Non Executive Director Tourism and Events QLD
CEO & Co-founder of Creator Sport
National Sales Research Manager at Southern Cross Austereo
Founder & CEO of Gameface.ai
Director of Nowlab at Isobar
CEO Australian Sports Foundation
Director of Adrenalin Media
CEO Of Melbourne Storm
CEO Of Klip Desk
Managing Director MKTG Australia
National Lead Sport, Entertainment and Culture at Deloitte
CEO ANZ Stadium
COO Invictus Games Sydney
Melbourne Storm Captain
brands represented in 2017
- Get access to all content streams with this
full day conference ticket
- Private chauffeur transfer, exlusive dinners and speakers, two nights accommodation and more
Ministry of Sport offers customised partnership opportunities for brands & established startups to increase their brand impact, drive demand, build buzz, and engage our influential audience.
Complete the form below to enquire.
Interested in becoming an exhibitor, partner, delegate or speaker? Contact us on the details below.